Bitte Sprache wählen

Hallo, bitte hier einloggen

Noch kein Mitglied?
und das neue & bessere, preisgekrönte English Live entdecken.

+49 (0)32221095742

Willkommen bei "Teacher Question and Answer"
Got a nagging question about the English language? Ask Larissa! Post your questions in the discussion section.
Sprache: English
Mitglieder: 6141
Leiter: Larissa (Administrator)

Willst du diese Gruppe wirklich verlassen?

Soll die Diskussion preposition wirklich gelöscht werden?
Von lminc52, am 02.01.2016 20:49:20
I learned a sentence 'I h***e been h***ing a lot of pain my chest'. Should there be a preposition before my chest? What about other parts of our body? There should be a preposition or not?
Von LSugiharto, am 03.01.2016 07:19:58
RE: preposition

Prepositions are the words which try to indicate location, with another name's modifier.

For more information I would like to give you this link:

Hopefully it would help you.

Von lminc52, am 03.01.2016 08:03:49
RE: RE: preposition
Thanks for your reply. I know prepositions indicate location. In the sentence 'I've been h***ing a lot of pain my chest', I think there should be a preposition in or at between pain and my chest. But, I learned this sentence in the lesson, there is no preposition,actually. So, I'm not sure there should be or not. I want a certain answer to this sentence.
Von LSugiharto, am 03.01.2016 08:17:22
RE: RE: RE: preposition
According to my knowledge, we need to use word 'On' before words my chest to indicate there's pain which is located on my chest. Except we wanna tell what kind of pain you h***e, so you don't need use preposition, for instance : I h***e been h***ing chest pain since I was a child.