Bitte Sprache wählen

Hallo, bitte hier einloggen

Noch kein Mitglied?
und das neue & bessere, preisgekrönte English Live entdecken.

Close

+49 (0)32221095742

Willkommen bei "Casual Corner"
Hang out and chat about anything under the sun!
Kategorie:Lifestyle
Sprache: English
Mitglieder: 2064
Leiter: samantha (Administrator)

Willst du diese Gruppe wirklich verlassen?

Soll die Diskussion English in my world wirklich gelöscht werden?
Von ywangc3645, am 10.03.2016 05:26:18
English in my world

I began learning english when i was 12 years old, but i found i hardly ever get any pleasure from english. 6 months ago, i joined ef group. i wonder what i could get from learning english.

So, there are some idea about english. I wish i could speak english fluently, i wish i could write down my thoughts, i wish i could found a new world.

Von LRobertoThomaz, am 05.04.2016 21:12:37
RE: English in my world
That's a nice start Ywang! What did you like to do? What are your thougths? add me so we can chat and improuve english
Von PGradecka, am 19.06.2016 08:07:39
RE: English in my world
Hi I h***e larned English since I went first time to school. First English was usual ordinary subject which we h***e to learn and we h***e it in our timetables but then.... over years English has become my passion and I'd like to be professional translator or teacher I'd like to tr***el but I can't afford to it. However we can h***e a dream and I believe that I will be tr***el and I'd lkie to take part in course EF on abroad Anyway I h***en't money enough, but I h***e more and more motivation to develop my English. and more motivation to s***e my money xD unfortunately it's hard to do :D however I never give up and I'd like come true dream. I wish you the same motivation and you will never loose energy to develop yours skills. All the best :D
Von ywangc3645, am 12.08.2016 10:48:23
RE: RE: English in my world
Actually, months h***e past since I published the article, and I decide to speak English perfectly now. You know, not only due to the reality and future, but also the dream. The reality is that I am not a good speaker, a bad talker, so pratice English improve me. Year, I also dream that one day that I could tr***el around the world and communicate with different people about technology, history, military and so on. I wish everyone in the earth could communicate freely and efficiently, I guess the there will be less confilicts and more improvements.

Premium-Angebot
Eins zu eins- Betreuung für schnellere FortschritteIn kürzester Zeit fließend Englisch sprechen mit einem erfahrenen Privatlehrer. Unsere Kurse sind zu 100% auf Ihre Wünsche zugeschnitten, damit Sie Ihr Traumziel schneller erreichen.
Verwandte Gruppen
Love Letters
LifestyleA corner of the web where you can chat about cu...
Everyday English for Advanced English Speakers
LifestylePractice common topics you'll encounter on a da...
Daily Horoscope
LifestyleFind out what the stars say about you!