Bitte Sprache wählen

Hallo, bitte hier einloggen

Noch kein Mitglied?
und das neue & bessere, preisgekrönte English Live entdecken.

Close

+49 (0)32221095742

Willkommen bei "Talk TV"
Talk about your favorite TV shows.
Kategorie:Entertainment
Sprache: English
Mitglieder: 2340
Leiter: Darren J (Administrator)

Willst du diese Gruppe wirklich verlassen?

Soll die Diskussion Talking Dead (The Walking Dead) wirklich gelöscht werden?
Von RCoelho457, am 16.03.2015 14:55:56
Talking Dead (The Walking Dead)

For those who follow the S05 of TWD, I read in Time Culture today on Twitter.

The Walking Dead was extremely gory last night, more than usual. OMG *-*

SPOILER: BE CAREFUL!

Spend,” episode 14 of the fifth season of The Walking Dead, doesn’t skimp on the gore. Perhaps the title is a nod to what the producers anticipated having to do to pull off so many stomach-churning (also, stomach-dismembering) visual effects. Or perhaps it’s a nod to the writers’ willingness to let blood toward the end of a season. Whatever the case, this isn’t one to watch while eating.

The group is now more or less fully integrated with the Alexandria community. Daryl is out recruiting. Abraham is working on the construction gang. Noah wants to be an architect. Maggie is part of the town government. Glenn, Tara, and Eugene are doing scavenging runs. And Rick and Carol are preoccupied with the mundane whodunnits of small-town life.

READ MORE: http://time.com/3745654/walking-dead-spend/?xid=tcoshare

Von RArdiani, am 25.03.2015 00:53:34
RE: Talking Dead (The Walking Dead)
I've watched TWD s05 ep14 it's getting awesome.. good plotting, up and down. i like this series so much.
Von RCoelho457, am 25.03.2015 11:11:45
RE: RE: Talking Dead (The Walking Dead)
TWD is aws! ...but I think this season is no action. The Daryl's quieter. I thought the last EP would leave people breathless, but still more or less. I hope the last episode of the season surprised me. The comics continue doing it.
Von RArdiani, am 26.03.2015 21:27:45
RE: RE: RE: Talking Dead (The Walking Dead)
hope so.. Keep waiting..