Bitte Sprache wählen

Hallo, bitte hier einloggen

Noch kein Mitglied?
und das neue & bessere, preisgekrönte English Live entdecken.

Close

+49 (0)32221095742

Willkommen bei "Everyday English for Chinese Speakers"
English to get you through the day, whether it's at the doctor's or at the bank.
Kategorie:Lifestyle
Sprache: Chinese
Mitglieder: 3848
Leiter: penny (Administrator)

Willst du diese Gruppe wirklich verlassen?

Soll die Diskussion Chating in English wirklich gelöscht werden?
Von ydanc13, am 24.03.2015 22:56:13
Chating in English

Hello everyone,I am eager to improve my English,I am looking for a partner to chat in English.let me introduce myself at first ,I living in Shanghai.i work in a finacial department,in my free time,i like going dancing,listening to the music,watching TV,playing pingpong and cooking and so on.

Von ttuc24, am 06.04.2015 00:08:24
RE: Chating in English
hi,i live in shanghai too,nice to meet,maybe we can make friend ,if coud ,join wechat:tutingying007,hope to receive your reply ,thanks
Von EYANGc80, am 15.05.2015 00:28:13
HI,my name is ethan ,i live in jinan,a city of shandong province,i have joined the english town since monday,i am a new fish,haha
Von wjinhaic, am 19.05.2015 22:28:09
Glad to meet you, miss. I'm Caesares and live in Beijing. I am also eager to improve my English and wish to have partners with you to chat in English. I am master candidate for final year. I like traveling, watching TV, cooking and automotive. Why don't we add friends each other?
Von ibektas11, am 27.06.2015 13:46:36
RE: RE: Chating in English
Hi everbody , I am from Turkey , Istanbul city

Premium-Angebot
Eins zu eins- Betreuung für schnellere FortschritteIn kürzester Zeit fließend Englisch sprechen mit einem erfahrenen Privatlehrer. Unsere Kurse sind zu 100% auf Ihre Wünsche zugeschnitten, damit Sie Ihr Traumziel schneller erreichen.
Verwandte Gruppen
Tan Qing Shuo Ai
LifestyleA corner of the web where you can chat about cu...
Casual Corner
LifestyleHang out and chat about anything under the sun!